1.*Jeremiah 17:11* The person who gets money dishonestly is like a bird that hatches eggs it didn’t lay. In the prime of life he will lose his riches, and in the end he is nothing but a fool.
2. *Proverbs 20:17* Food gained by fraud tastes sweet, but one ends up with a mouth full of gravel.
3. *Proverbs 13:11* Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows over time.
4. *Leviticus 19:13* Do not defraud or rob your neighbour. “‘Do not hold back the wages of a hired worker overnight.
5. *Proverbs 28:22* Greedy people try to get rich quick but don’t realize they’re headed for poverty.
6. *1 Timothy 6:9-10* But people who want to get rich keep toppling into temptation and are trapped by many stupid and harmful desires that plunge them into destruction and ruin.
*Verse 10:* For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, in their eagerness to get rich, have wandered away from the faith and caused themselves a lot of pain.
7. *Micah 2:1-3* Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning’s light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it. They covet fields and seize them, and houses, and take them. They defraud people of their homes, they rob them of their inheritance. Therefore, the LORD says: “I am planning disaster against this people, from which you cannot save yourselves. You will no longer walk proudly, for it will be a time of calamity.
8. *Proverbs 10:2* Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value, but righteousness delivers from death.
9. *Proverbs 16:8* It is better to have a little, honestly earned, than to have a large income, dishonestly gained.
10. *Ephesians 4:28* Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need.
*LET US TEACH OUR YOUTHS THESE AND MORE VALUABLE THINGS*